✅ How to Install Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1.1 on Linux Mint 18.3 | SYSNETTECH Solutions
✅ How to Install Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1.1 on Linux Mint 18.3 | SYSNETTECH Solutions. How to Install Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1.1 on Linux Mint 18.3 | SYSNETTECH Solutions ► Article ► https://goo.gl/h6V2g9 Read More ⬇️
✅ S U B S C R I B E ► http://goo.gl/8d0iG9
This video shows you the steps to install Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1.1 network simulator program on Linux Mint 18.3 Sylvia Cinnamon 64 Bit operating system.
To install Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1.1 on Linux Mint 18.3:
1. If you have not done Linux Mint 18.3 Sylvia setup using virtualization programs such as VMware, VirtualBox or Hyper-V before, please refer to the video below for Linux Mint installation with VMware.
2. After installing Linux Mint 18.3, download the Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1.1 network simulator program for your computer.
3. Move the Packet Tracer 7.1.1.tar file you have downloaded to your desktop.
4. Open the Terminal on the Linux Mint and switch to Root access.
➦ sudo su
5. Use the ls command to view the files and folders on the desktop.
6. On the Linux Mint desktop, create a new folder using the mkdir command.
➦ mkdir PacketTracer711
7. Execute the following command to extract the Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1.1.tar file to the folder created.
➦ tar -xvzf Packet-Tracer-7.1.1-for-Linux-64-bit.tar -C PacketTracer711/
8. Go to /opt/pt/bin/ to run Packet Tracer 7.1.1 on Linux Mint.
➦ cd /opt/pt/bin/
9. To start the Packet Tracer, execute the command ./PacketTracer7 in Terminal.
10. If you get libqt5multimedia5.so.5 error when you try to open Packet Tracer 7.1.1 on Linux Mint 18.3, please apply the following commands in order and install the necessary packages in Terminal.
➦ apt-get install qtmultimedia5-dev
➦ apt-get install libqt5script5
➦ apt-get install libqt5scripttools5
11. Now, try again to open Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1.1 in the Linux Terminal.
12. Don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel!
──────BEST PRODUCT FOR CISCO PACKET TRACER───────
✅ Buy ► http://bit.ly/CiscoPacketTracerSimulator
➊ How to Install Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1.1 on Debian 9.3 Stretch?
➋ How to Install Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1.1 on Windows 10?
➌ How to Install Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1 on Ubuntu 17.10 Using Wine?
➍ How to Install Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1 on MacOS High Sierra 10.13?
➎ Download Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1 | Download Cisco Packet Tracer for Windows
Tags: ✅ How to Install Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1.1 on Linux Mint 18.3 | SYSNETTECH Solutions, Linux, Linux Mint, Linux Mint 18, Linux Mint 18.3, Cisco, CCNA, Cisco Packet Tracer, Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1.1, Packet Tracer 7.1.1, Cisco Router, How to Install Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1.1 on Linux Mint 18.3, How to Install Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1.1 on Linux Mint 18, How to Install Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1.1 on Linux Mint, How to Install Cisco Packet Tracer on Linux Mint 18.3, How to Install Cisco Packet Tracer on Linux Mint, How to Install Packet Tracer 7.1.1 on Linux Mint, CCIE
In this short video tutorial we go over Cisco's new PacketTracer 7.0 software, talk about some of the new additions, learn how to download, install, and run PT7.0 on Ubuntu Linux and even see that BGP is now supported! Even if you are not currently a Cis...
Do you wonder what you can do with Linux Mint after install?
In this video, I will learn you 15 things to do after installing Linux Mint. These Linux Mint tips and tricks will improve your system responsiveness, prevent some possible issues, make your sy...
Can you answer the 10 most popular Linux tech job interview questions?
0:53 Tech Phone screens
1:50 How to check the kernel version of a Linux system?
2:50 How to see the current IP address on Linux?
4:03 How to check for free disk space...
http://ndg.tech/vmware - Sign up for NDG's free Introduction to Virtualization course and check out my videos that highlight the benefits of virtualization and the VMware platform.
Today's computers have tons of processing power, but are those resources...
🔥**UPDATE** WATCH THIS VIDEO https://youtu.be/I2xLKqyBEOw
🔐A VPN protects your privacy online and secures your Internet connection. Without a VPN your ISP can and will see all of your internet activity and traffic. You can set up a VPN on most of th...
COULD IT BE TRUE?
More Tech Discussions ➤ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFr3c472Vstwe0Yk43UDnpqib5ReTwaJ-
Subscribe Here ➤ https://www.youtube.com/user/ThioJoe?sub_confirmation=1
We always hear about the debate between Mac and Windows, but ...
traceroute is one interesting tool enabled by ICMP. And the way that it works also illustrates an interesting feature of the IP packet header—the time to live (TTL) field.
Credits: Talking: Geoffrey Challen (Assistant Professor, Computer Science and...
Setting up router name and password of cisco in packet tracer
Setting router name to R1
Set privileged mode password to cisco
Set privileged mode secret to cisco
Set console line password to lab
Set auxiliary line password to ciscolab
Linux Mint 18.3 Sylvia was initially the BEST version of Linux I've ever used! But now that I've had about a month to use it, problems have appeared that are surprising in an otherwise "perfect" upgrade.
Replace Windows or Mac With Linux Playlist: